Active IDRC Programs:
This repository contains outputs from projects funded by the International Development Research Centre.
Search or browse by:
- Modelling the potential impact of a sugar-sweetened beverage tax on stroke mortality, costs and health-adjusted life years in South Africa
- Cost of inaction on sugar-sweetened beverage consumption : implications for obesity in South Africa
- Sugar and health in South Africa : potential challenges to leveraging policy change
- Obesogenic environments : access to and advertising of sugar-sweetened beverages in Soweto, South Africa, 2013
- Nutrition labelling : a review of research on consumer and industry response in the global South